Additional Life Insurance
YOU SHOULD KNOW: You and your family can lose eligibility for the RAH company group life plans, and features and rates can change or completely lost in the event you are disabled or change employers. This could result in much higher premiums and exclusions. Apply for up to $1.5 million in coverage for pilot or spouse at the same rates. Spouses can apply even if the pilot chooses not to participate.
Competitive Plan Features & Rates:
- Lower rates than RAH company plan
- No exclusions except suicide, which is removed after 2 years
- Supplemental coverage available up to $1.5 million for pilots or spouse
If you have anyone who depends on your income, you need life insurance. It can take care of your dependents' financial needs even if you're not around. Your family can use the benefits to help:
- available to either the pilot or the spouse
- provide a continuous source of income
- assure your children's higher education
- pay off the mortgage on your house
- settle any other outstanding debts
- pay for final expenses
These days, when so many families depend on two incomes to make ends meet, the need for insurance on both wage earners is more important than ever. And even if one spouse is a homemaker, replacing child and home care services so that you may continue to fly takes money as well.
If you have been hired within in the last month, you must apply now to obtain up to $300,000 in coverage and $40,000 for your spouse AND Local 357 Loss of Medical License Insurance with no health questions. Additional coverage can be purchased at any time.
Contact us to understand why these plans have more competitive rates and features than the RAH Employer offering.
CLICK THE BOX BELOW to View the Group Life Insurance Enrollment Package and Rates: