FAA Medical Certification Representation
Industry Leaders in AeroMedical Services
All of Harvey Watt’s doctors and nurses are trained in Aerospace Medicine and understand its unique requirements.
For more than 65 years, Harvey Watt has stood behind pilots with a full-time AeroMedical staff. Pilots turn to us every day when faced with the harsh reality that the FAA has disqualified them from flying. Our clients rely on us to represent their pilots to the FAA and petition in person to policymakers for recertification.
Major airlines, unions, associations, and Flight Departments of all sizes provide our Group Program to their pilots. The Group Program provides your pilots with a confidential resource to turn to when they have a medical issue. We'll determine how the issue will affect their FAA Medical, whether they are legal to fly, and how to be cleared to return to flight duty. This important benefit is offered at a low, flat price per pilot per month, or bundled with our Loss of License or Life Insurance Program.
We know that when pilots face a grounding disability, they need more than benefits. Harvey Watt provides confidential, HIPAA compliant pilot advocacy via phone or email throughout the medical certification process. By navigating the FAA’s requirements, we help reduce pilots’ down time, and save their organizations claim and collateral costs.
We are proud that our Medical Directors previously were Chiefs of the FAA Medical Certification Division for a continuous 53 years. Our full-time Senior AME physicians, Flight Surgeon Nurses, and AME-trained Medical Consultants get pilots cleared and back to work faster than anyone in the industry!
Tailored AeroMedical Products & Services
Harvey Watt & Co. provides the most comprehensive products and services for the aviation community. We work with airlines, unions, and other pilot organizations to develop AeroMedical programs that are tailored to fit their specific needs. These programs can be cost-neutral to profitable for the airline, union members, or insurers. Protect your pilot population and lower your bottom-line costs with Harvey Watt.
Harvey Watt & Co. is the Only Company Featuring:
- The former Federal Air Surgeon, who wrote many of the FAA’s current rules and regulations.
- A full-time staff of Senior AMEs, a rare designation given exclusively to the country's most experienced AME.
- A complete staff of medical specialists trained by the FAA.
- Customer service surveys sent to every pilot we assist, and results reported to Group Leaders.
- Proprietary Pilot Disability Management System (PDMS) includes daily data transfers, claim alerts, and dashboard reports
- Reporting includes number of pilots assisted, diagnoses, aircraft flown, and custom data required by your airline / pilot organization